Tuesday

Sir Frigidaire

Out with the old, in with the new!
























Meet our newest family member ~"Sir Fridge".


However before allowing it to become comfty in our home, I had to lay down "the household rules".

#1 No water leaks on floor (hence the reason the last fridge was kicked out of the front door)

#2 No freezer burning (another reason the last one is gone)

#3 No leaving your doors open (seems this was a very habitual thing for the old one too. :0/

#4 Do NOT Tempt me to eat late night snacks, this is grounds for termination.

( the old one & I did have an agreement though it didn't tell on me and I forgave it, many times.)

By abiding by all above said rules...I promise to keep you supplied and cleaned out once a month. I also promise to not allow any kid climbers inside your space, such as trying to get something off your top glass shelf all kid items will be on the bottom reachable shelf. In saying all this WELCOME to our "munch allot family" you should feel right at home "Sir Fridge" because we have what you need and you need what we have!

On another note here's pix of proof that we did get somethings done around here.





One of five ceder post (notice the boxes of flooring not installed yet), humph :0/












Here's a shot of 1 of 3 hand made by dh and his dw railing for the stairwell built. I tell ya who knew I could saw metal?


Future Bathroom upstairs!







Yea~ windows! No more cave up there!


The upstairs bedroom is at the treetops.










Upstairs above trees(leaning out to give a dimisional shot) yes I know I'm crazy!






The hardest part of building your own home is the motivation it takes and the patience you need, however the Lord is providing all that we need and then some! Very grateful to Him for this!
More house of faith pictures to come soon!




7 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Wow! Things are moving quite along. I'm so excited for you.

Cleaning the fridge once a month!?! That's fab.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

I like seeing pictures like this! It's nice to see someone working on their house in baby steps and making great strides. That encourages me!
Love you.

Dawn said...

I was right... it's a new fridge!

Wait! The fridge isn't a self cleaning appliance?

Blessings! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I would love a new fridge! Ours isn't too terribly old but the water dispenser decided it never wanted to stop runnuing and after standing there filling a two gallon tea pitcher we decided we better turn off the water. SOOOO, we have a great side by side but cannot get a drink from it and we have to buy ice because we no longer have water running to the ice maker! All that to say, I am very excited for you!

Beach said...

AWESOME love the fridge and you know what they say black is slimming he he he. Love seeing these pics. Hugs, Heather S.

Unknown said...

Love it! Nice progress and Beautiful Fridge.

Becky Avella said...

This post put a smile on my face. I wish my fridge would obey the rule of not allowing me to snack late at night! : )

Thanks for playing along with my fridge post. I'm so impressed that you are building your own home!

Have a great week!
Becky : )