Remember awhile back, I posted here about the new
floor up & coming?
It all started here with
flooring in boxes,
![]()
Prep began with meshing & concrete leveling,
more than 100,000,001 screws later.
Here comes putty.
for the seams and screw heads all 100,000,001 of them!
Big boy got into the
action with little boy also...![]()
Like father like sons and princess in her undies?! ![]()
Her favorite outfit!
It's not her that gives him gray...it's this house project and dust!
Opps! Now I need another pedicure ;0D
An exhausted helper..
Till the morning!
My lil' buddy to the rescue, I love me some shop vac!
After prayer ; clean-up the team huddles and dh writes a message on the foundation of this project.
Yes, HE DOES!
First one down...
I can't believe how easy this was!
Mission Accomplished...for now!
Off to Bar-B-Q and swim. Till we hit it again tomorrow!
8 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! So pretty!!!!!!
:)Heather
I love your blog Dawn...........memories, memories, your building memories.....and your getting photos of the children while they are growing. Children are so precious and like the Desire of Ages speaks....they are to be raised like lovely flowers in a garden....how the gardner works with plants.By the way, all the children besides you and MIke were into flooring........what a great way to train them. Getting late,
thank you for your blog....Gotta crash....love always, Grandma
Beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the B.B. que!
It looks so pretty! I really like your choice in wood and color.
We got hardwood floor recently but we weren't as brave as you - we had them installed.
You guys rock!!!
Blessings! Dawn (the other one!!)
What an amazing tackle. I am so jealous!
Love the play by play on the install! Nice photos.
I'm not brave enough to do our floors yet, but I did shampoo carpets all last week.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
It looks so very pretty!!
So...if I want some wood floors in each bedroom, next year, you and mike can help me? Or is it, I can help you and Mike????
Love you guys! Very proud of your progress in the house, you guys R-O-C-K!!!!
Post a Comment