Friday

I've WON!!!



What did you win?! ( new car; money; vacation? What? Tell me..!)




My-O-my a whole lot!!! (jumping up and down, dancing, skipping and doing cartwheels like a child!)




What are you talking about?! ( What is she on, and why am I reading this like I'm really talking with her- weird!)




I thought you'd never ask! (Out of breath...;0)


Here it is: (DHF= Dear Heavenly Farther)




As for My DHF, his way is perfect;
HIS word is flawless.
He is a shield for me to take refuge in him.
For who is my DHF besides the LORD ?
And who is the Rock except my God?
It is my DHF who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand up to the test of times.
He trains me for endurance during those times;
my arms can carry any load because.
He gives me HIS shield of victory,
and HIS right hand sustains me;
as HE stoops down to make me great!
With GOD for Me, who can be against Me!
I Have already WON!
( References found in Psalm 18:30-35 & Deuteronomy 20:4)
You also have WON in Christ...claim it!
It's yours for the taking..Dawn :0)

1 comment:

Beach said...

Woo Hoo.....better than any lottery if you ask me!!!!