It's been an itchy long week.. why?
Come to find out I'm allergic to the laundry soap which recently became "concentrated" and yours truly has been itching for the past three weeks because of it..however it's finally gotten on my last nerve. So trying my well intended friends "home remedies" and all the anti-itch creams I could find. Finally went to the Dr.s in which I received two shots and some really heavy duty meds and this has not helped either. :0/
Some say that I should rewash all my clothes..(which I have tried already) others say it may take a few times to get them rinsed out..(great) and then there's those who say..go buy new clothes, yeah right!
Remember the story of Jonah and while he went to do the Lord's business he became angered..the Lord asked "Is it right for you to be angry about this?”
Tough question considering all the guy had gone through..but He had a really good relationship with the Lord and was appointed. Seems like whatever happened God allowed and even expected..so really "Is it right for me to be irritated about what I'm going through? I know He has already heard my plea for relief."
So whatever He provides or does not provide..my only response is to give Him glory and offer whatever I have to Him, even in my own discomfort because ultimately He is in charge.
Have a great (itch) day (itch..itch) in the Lord!
Dawn:0)
1 comment:
I am so sorry you are itching and I hope it is OVER soon!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Heather S.
Post a Comment