Look at the bottom of this blog and click on any of the video's..be inspired or just chill out.
Right now my fav's hit list is "Casting Crown's".
Quick note to the readers:
Yours truley does not have it together, only sometimes..barely!
I continue to look for ways to express what's really going in my daily walk with Him and to reflect on what could be truth and what is truth. Something I do w/out thought is count blessings and name each, this really helps to build faith (for myself) which is why I do include it often. :0)
I've had a few comments from others recently who've along the same lines said
"Dawn, you seem to never have a problem with your "walk"..(yeah right!)
Let's call it what it is.."I'm in the GRIP of GRACE.." ;0) (I'm thinking a new blog title chang?)
Dearest friends & family ~ I promise your's truley has often tripped and landed on her face more times than she cares to remember (pride before the fall), Thank you Lord for your grace and forgivness!
What I can do about those times : ask forgiveness..
What I can do about the choice I make daily : surrender...
What can we all do to survive these days : choose Jesus daily!
No the cup is not half empty, it's half full..this is how I choose see things..does it mean it's the only way, NOT. Be it my way and the way the creator made me.
Until I post (shortly)~ in His capable hands I leave you..Dawn :0)
Right now my fav's hit list is "Casting Crown's".
Quick note to the readers:
Yours truley does not have it together, only sometimes..barely!
I continue to look for ways to express what's really going in my daily walk with Him and to reflect on what could be truth and what is truth. Something I do w/out thought is count blessings and name each, this really helps to build faith (for myself) which is why I do include it often. :0)
I've had a few comments from others recently who've along the same lines said
"Dawn, you seem to never have a problem with your "walk"..(yeah right!)
Let's call it what it is.."I'm in the GRIP of GRACE.." ;0) (I'm thinking a new blog title chang?)
Dearest friends & family ~ I promise your's truley has often tripped and landed on her face more times than she cares to remember (pride before the fall), Thank you Lord for your grace and forgivness!
What I can do about those times : ask forgiveness..
What I can do about the choice I make daily : surrender...
What can we all do to survive these days : choose Jesus daily!
No the cup is not half empty, it's half full..this is how I choose see things..does it mean it's the only way, NOT. Be it my way and the way the creator made me.
Until I post (shortly)~ in His capable hands I leave you..Dawn :0)
2 comments:
I fall on my face a lot too maybe we should start a club...he he he. I love reading your blog. Heather S.
I should wear a helmet of somekind in the 'falling on your face' issue.
Love Casting Crowns!!
love ya!
Post a Comment