I'm sitting in front of the puter while the kids plus two (cousins) play kid rules"Monopoly" interesting to listen to ;0)
Today's the last day to "goof off", spending time in leisure activities as yesterday we went for pizza;games and the movie "Alvin and the chipmunks" (cute). The day before we built a clubhouse (see photoshow 4 pix) and BBQ'ed burgers then ended the last of the year w/friends in games. With all the Christmas celebration the week before it's been a "hoilday train ride" around here.
Making memories..are good and it's said there's a season for everything under the sun but frankly I'm looking forward to a sense of direction again.
Today's verse reminded me of why we need structure in our days.
"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."- Psalm 90:12 (KJV)
I'm thinking goals and organizing helps to number those days..and make us the wiser for it!
What do you think?
:0)
1 comment:
Thanks, friend!!! I didn't know you had a blog. It took me a minute to figure out who you were... but I think I did!
Sounds like your holidays are going well.
Thanks for your encouragement on my blog entry.
in Him,
Post a Comment