Thursday

I'm back

And it's nice..

“Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life—in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.”- Philippians 2:14-16


Since our laptop died and our new desk top arrived, I've gained new insight, on the above scripture.

To go through the day(s) w/out complaint is one I have struggled with however when in prayer I ask to be a light beacon for His cause and to share His love w/others as He wills, well is it possible to do both and be able to give Glory to God? I know by questioning myself about this the realization that's there's much to learn about being a servant of the Lord.

Indeed I believe all is possible though.

I'm going to para phase (if you will), the above Scripture with my name in it ..to help clarify what I can do to serve.(Your welcome to do this w/ your name as well. :0)

Here goes..
Dawn do everything without complaining or arguing w/ your kids or to your friends and husband so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault while living in a sinful world. But you Dawn are a child of God and He is not bent on your destruction, Dawn shine like stars in the universe as you share the Word with others in order that You may boast on the day of Christ that you did not run or labor for nothing.”

When we humble ourselves, we will be lifted up!


Well I'm going to go try this on for size because it's right. However like a new pair of shoes sometimes we have to wear them for a few days to get comfortable with the feel of them. Besides I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I hope when you finish reading this, it encourages you to seek the kingdom first in your day and watch as the Lord gives you the desires of your heart.


Humbly - Dawn :0)

2 comments:

Beach said...

Missed ya girl!!!! Heather S.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

ooo your sooo sweet!