Dearest Family and Friends,
In December an opportunity for my husband (Michael) and son (Hunter) was given to go on, The Quiet Hour--Youth Mission Adventure to La Ceiba, Honduras.
http://www.thequiethour.org/youth/honduras/2008/hondurastrip.php
This has been something my husband has always wanted to do..have the experience of mission work. At the time it did not seem possible due to the cost of $1200 per person plus the expense of time off from work but with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, right?
So this weekend the pastor approached us and expressed that he had the application and forms for the trip, we told him the expense in such a short notice would be hard to come up with and as much as we would like to see this happen it didn't look like it would. Then he dropped a BIG blessing on our laps..he had already raised the monies for both to go! I'm still in shock..
Wow, the Lord is giving my husband the desires of his heart and to take his son on this will be a defining time for both, PRAISE GOD!
So why am I telling you all this? It's now our desire to help raise funds for our Pastor's way also..this is only because he has "tapped" out most of his resources on our behalf and still needs to raise money for him also.
I would like to express that this is not how I would have liked to approach anyone for support of Christ ministry's. However due to the time frame (March 13-23 of 2008 - Six weeks away)..I'm hoping you understand this is the fastest way to get in touch with everyone we know ASAP. If you feel impressed to support/aide in any financial way it would be greatly appreciated. If all you have to give is prayers for God to bless this trip and give safe passage to and from, this is also very appreciated!
Any questions email me mkneese@stx.rr.com
Here's our info for donations:
Michael Kneese
P.O. Box 293482
Kerrville, Tx. 78029
Yours in Christ ~
Dawn :0)
1 comment:
This is such a wonderful oppurtunity for your family.....I am praying for you all and that the extra funds can be raised. Heather S.
Post a Comment