- I think when I pray I’m not always looking for the answers..you?
- “spring cleaning” doesn’t have to happen in spring so “if” I wanted to start dusting and tossing it wouldn’t matter…right?
- Four weeks and three days till my family heads for the hills of Idaho for a Spring break trip..do you have any trip plans?
- Filed our taxes..and was made aware of the possibility of a refund delay, funny that we have to file on time or be penalized but they don’t..agree?
- Oh! did I put detergent in the last wash load, have you ever asked that? I’ll test smell later..
- can’t wait to watch American Idol this week..it’s been a great show this year..better then before..what do you think?
- cold weather here..I know it’s everywhere this time of year..but really I live in central Texas..we should be exempt from this kinda thing..it’s not like we don’t have enough heat waves to deal with here during the summer..what’s your weather like?
- my husband not landing a job is a sign to me..it might mean BIG changes on the horizon or it might mean nothing at all..do you see how confused I am?
- I love having a close friend..but living four states away it makes it a little harder at keeping that friendship alive..how can I make this easier?
- let’s say someone may or may not be taking fuel from your tank...would you call police..get a locking cap and risk getting keyed again..or ask the Lord to scare them off?
- I told you my wheels are turning..
- I’ve got a SONY ebook for Christmas and have been reading more these days..just finished reading Francine Rivers, Her daughter’s dream and then the sequel Her daughter’s hope. Both very good reads. Can you recommend any new reads?
- rolling blackouts..on purpose..during winter..need I say more! I’m just thankful we have a fireplace.
- I’ve decided to get back into a company that I invested in 2yrs ago in a network marketing acia juice/drink from..Monavie.com ..they are are still going strong and have recently launched a healthy weight lost shake..if your like me and want to try something new well email me..you can help me by letting me help you ~ :D
Here’s to a rest filled night of sleep now that I’ve purged out here in blog land…it’s good to be back ya’ll, God’s Peace be with you!
4 comments:
I am stumped. I can't even find where I found your blog. (I've gone back through my "history" on my computer.) Weird.
I did notice that Beth in NC reads your blog, but I haven't been on hers in awhile.
I see you're from ID. Could it have been Signe or Lisa's blogs (adoptive moms from ID)? I was on both their blogs tonight.
HOW I found yours was that your blog name intrigued me. It wasn't the content of the comment you left ... but the blog name. I'm all about being transparent. Just wrote a post a week or two ago about how to decide what can be shared in blog land.
Definitely the Lord's direction that we found each other tonight.
Be BLESSED!
Laurel
Great random post tonight. I'll answer a few of your questions ... :)
Spring cleaning in mid-winter? Sounds like a great idea.
Where in ID are you from? We spend time at Coeur d'Alene every summer. (Hubby was raised in Spokane, WA.)
Don't tell me that the tax refunds are going to be delayed. That is how we are planning to put food on our table next month. Yikes! (I've been working on taxes tonight ... just found out that I can't eFile, and I have to wait another 10 days to file by mail, as a form I need isn't "ready" yet. Go figure!
I've never watched American Idol. (We haven't watched t.v. in 20 years.) But ... my eldest son flew to L.A. about 8 years ago and auditioned for the show. That was pretty cool!
Glad you got your cold winter now, instead of December. We were in Houston for our son's wedding in December. Up in WA, though, we are still hoping and praying for some snow this year. It's been a dismal year for snow, after big predictions of a "hard winter". Our kids are very disappointed that the rest of the country has snow. (I was in TX last August for the heat wave of 110 degrees in Dallas. Oh my!)
We are open to BIG changes with my husband's unemployment. We've actually been praying about moving to TX. :)
Hope your week is BLESSED!
Laurel
I like your new name and new look! You look great as well!
I am so excited you are going to Idaho...now that is my neck of the woods, wish I were going!
Look forward to hearing about other things on your mind...I'm just impressed that you could express them all...when my wheels are turnin' like that, I get about halfway through a thought and forget where I was going as two or three others push themselves to the front! Ugh! Have a great week, blessings! :)
My wheels spin a lot too....I feel ya sistah!!!! Your highlights are gorgeous!!
Hugs,
:) Heather S.
Post a Comment