The bigger the heart the bigger the hurt, the more the passion the more the pain, the deeper the love the deeper the loss.
I was on FB tonight going through the status shuffle quotes..and the above really described how I’m feeling these days.
So instead of trying to make my words make sense I thought I would just borrow some more shuffles to actually have a new post here to share.
And WARNING..it’s not all butterflies and blue skies in here today..sorry :0/
wishes emotions came with an off switch then I wouldn’t have to care or hurt so much.
Believes that everyday life experiences gives us knowledge that changes who we are as a person.
The best action is no reaction.
Each tear is one tear closer to a smile..so cry until you smile and that’s how you get through the hard times.
We don’t know what strength we have until life begins to test us.
I find myself discouraged
because it seems my road is all uphill right now.
But when I stop
and think about this..
the view from the top
will be worth the climb!
2 comments:
(((hugs))) Dawn, I am going through an incredibly difficult time -- an emotional whirlwind. I have felt all sorts of grieving emotions this week. I know what you mean by hurt, pain, etc ...
Why do we have to love so much and then say "goodbye" some day?
Bless you!
Beth
Oh wow, I have never read that first quote. That's powerful.
Hugs Dawn. I hope that things feel better for you soon.
Post a Comment