I played with your power toys..and you know what?
It was fun!
The boring but highly used breakfast bar needed and facelift..
And because you’ve taught me so much..I wasn’t afraid of the challenge ahead.
Leveled and nailed..Yay me!
Remember when I painted this heart?
After testing paints for the trim outside..I was so happy to finally add on to the kitchen and showed my appreciation :)
The kids reaction to me covering up the well known art..caught me by surprise..after explaining that it was still there..just underneath, they seemed to be “ok” with this :)
And here’s the finished product..stained as well!
Thanks honey for teaching me..helping me and blessing me with a home built on love :)
FYI: you are most welcomed to have your tools back..they are all a tad bit intimidating.
Plus I’d rather be your gofer ;D
NOTE: Thanks honey for ordering the under mount sink!!! Can’t wait for the cement counter tops~ it’s gonna be a great place to hang out!!!
5 comments:
IMPRESSIVE! I am blown away by your carpentry skills.
psst... the only thing my husband has ever come home to was pink paint on the bedroom walls. ACK!
Beautiful....great job!! You rock, that would intimidate me for sure.
BTW nice seeing ya this morning ;)
Hugs,
:) Heather
Wow! that looks so great! I did work on the same part of my kitchen a few weeks ago. Added some molding and attached the shelves we had under the counter top so it looked more built in.
I love working with tools and doing "man jobs". So much fun.
Good work! It looks great!
Wow! I am IMPRESSED! Nice job, I would never be brave enough to tackle such a thing.
Nice work Miss Handygirl. Looks purdy!
Post a Comment