- The first of the month.
- The first day of work without my little shadow.
- The first day of a Children's Day out Program for Sissy.
- The first time without sibling support.
- Her first classroom and teachers.
- first lunch box.
- And most likely in the 4 hours quite a few first that mom may not get to see.
Am I concerned?
Sad?
Oddly enough I find myself willing to share what I've been given because in her class I'm sure she will,
sing for HIM..loudly.
try to lead..
And share her love for the Lord by being a sunbeam for HIM.
HE has blessed me through her so often and I know He will bless others also in this way.
this new path set before us will only bring us closer to him as I believe all that is, that will be and that happens is because HE wills it.
Psalms 95: 6-7
Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.
4 comments:
Where's the "Like" button?
I "Like" this. :0)
She's so sweet.
But, what's a "Like" button? Are we from California? Like, totally! Lisa~
lol..no lisa its like facebook.com you know where the farm is..like totally!
I "Like" that pretty girls a lot!!!!
:) Heather S.
Post a Comment