Thursday

have your "flips flopped out?"

 

I can't tell you how easy this was..

fuzzy flops 001

You can also buy some of the decorative ribbon to glue on.

My little one thought these were to cute.fuzzy flops 002

And it only took 30mins to crotchet on.

Giving them another few months of summer wear!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute! We've done the ribbons and have also tied on long balloons. (Not blowed up, of course!) That's an easy one for younger kids to do themselves.

j said...

Aw! Too cute! I hope y'all are having a wonderful summer.

Sarah said...

Simply too cute! Sometimes I wish I had a little girl, if I covered my little boys with these, they would be covered in mud in minutes. But then again, I love the mud with them.

Dancing in the rain and sometimes slipping in the mud,
Sarah Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I am visiting from Wilma's blog. She said I need to "meet" you. :)

Cute flip flops!! I love creative moms! I'm always looking for ideas.

MikeandCharlsie said...

Very cute! I got a peek at these last night!

Unknown said...

Creative! Those are so cute!

The Pennington Point said...

Those are cute! I want to get a closer look! Lisa~