{sigh..}I know..I know.. I've already reached the allotted post in calories for the month..but my MIL (aka nana) has asked me to post this one also.
This was Bunter's "birthday cake" request..so glad to make it as it required no baking or icing.
What you'll need:
Cream cheese
(soften at room temp)
+
1/2 cup of sugar
+
tub of cool whip
+
dash of vanilla
= mix;whip or beat to your hearts content (lick~lick~lick~too.)
Fill in graham cracker pie shell letting set up in fridge at least one hour, the longer the better.
That's it!
Oh and whatever fruit topping you like.
Fresh~frozen or can.
This time I had frozen strawberry's on hand..thawed in fridge added a little strawberry syrup.
I've also grated really good Chocolate on top while drizzling Carmel and nuts..the list goes on.
So if your going to and/or hosting a celebration this weekend you might want to have this easy recipe on hand, it's a sure way to win over some new friends ;0)
Happy safe 4th ya'll!
3 comments:
man this cream cheese pie is to die for still licking my lips luv nana
I always forget that our boys have the same birthday....9 years apart. It looks like your Bunter had a good one. He's a special guy! Lisa~
MMMMMMMmmmmmm. Sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment