Here's how mothers day started out
(not a clear pix as the camera battery was low)
Knowing that I'm counting and keeping track on sparkpeople.com for every food eaten..he found Fiber One complete pancake mix to make homemade waffles and sliced fresh strawberries and bananas with a drizzle of strawberry syrup.
Tasted so good..
I also received a new cedar bird feeder (hung right outside my kitchen sink window) and not one but two certificates from dh..so sweet!
The first said for the next seven days the kids would do the dishes and clean up the kitchen after dinner with the supervision of daddy..ahw..now that's my love language ;)
The second one said "....massage........" and none of your business.
Such a sweet thoughtful tribute and for my dh to plan and put everything together says a lot to me.
We spent the day leisurely..I even got in a nap.
As of late I'm also doing more hair these days..trims;colors; perms and even a prom up do.. click here to see a little of my creative side however she's such a pretty girl so it was easy to do.
Then on Thursday this past week our church's women's ministry director (aka scraps of sara) showed us how to make cards with scraps..here's one of the two I made. '
I really enjoyed myself and look forward to doing more with the stuff my MIL gave me and the tips Sara shared.
This week there's Birthday parties; Board meetings; end of the year field trips; more hair appts.; finishing up FPU and then hosting Gary Smally's marriage series; hosting the volunteers appreciation dinner this week plus lots of fitness and nutrition tracking going on and btw~ I'm 3lbs down already so it's working!
But lastly here's what that "HOT" burn looks like now..almost 7 days later.
ewwhhhh...gross, right?!
I know.
Word to the wise USE SUNBLOCK even if you don't think you'll get burned!
6 comments:
Great job on Sparkpeople! I have been doing great on exercise, not so much on eating...I have actually gained almost 3 pounds! Blah!
Love the hair, love the Mother's day Gifts..so sweet!
Hope the burn at least FEELS better!
Have a great week!
Oh my goodness! That burn looks horrible and extremely painful. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day. I'm sure you'll treasure those certificates!
I still have burn ointment here for you, if you wanna pick it up any time this week in the morning that would be good.
:) Heather S.
Oh, WOW that burn looks soooo ouchy. I really couldn't tell from the video before. It must have just sizzled.
Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)
You did an awesome job on her hair! You are right - she really is a pretty girl.
I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day. And bless your heart over that sunburn. I thought my face was burned today but as it turns out, I was just trying to have a heat stroke. Bah! when did I get so old?
It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment