Wednesday

What a nice thing!

This morning I received the email below regarding my other blog spot devoted to "devotionals" and it made a list! #79 ;) nice 

Hi Dawn,

We just posted an article,

Top 100 Blogs on Christian Families

(http://becomingaradiologist.org/top-100-blogs-on-christian-families/) .

I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this list.

Either way, thanks for your time!

Suzane Smith

 

Thanks Suzane for sharing this!

8 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

That's awesome, congrats!

Audrey said...

How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

yea, that's awesome Dawn!!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Tammy said...

Oh that is SO awesome! Congratulations!

Simply_Pam said...

How cool is that. It's nice that poeple read what we have to say and gain something out of it.. Heck I don't care if anyone reads mine. I just enjoy expressing myself even If I am the only one listening.. !

littletoesandcheerios said...

You so deserve it Dawn, congrats. :)

kris said...

YAY for you, you deserve it! You go girl! We knew you when..... ;)