hi Dawn im so glad i saw your vlog.........my first.......its really so wonderful how you turn to the bible for everything.........and it even gives you the right answers.............
Great vlog! I have been wanting to try this but didn't think I had the capability until my 12 year old told me I could use the skype cam! Maybe I'll have to give it a try!
Great video! All of us are 1st timers but you did really great! Love that you had a scripture with your Vlog...I did not have that this week...but maybe next week!
How cool!! We got to hear your voice...that's awesome. Great job Dawn. Even the youth get tired. And I loved seeing your kids waking up in the background!
13 comments:
I'm tired, too, sister. And weary. I think they're definitely two diferent emotions that are tied in together.
I was totally LOLing at your blonde moment, though!
Um, hello. You know there are blondes reading your blog, right? ha...just kidding. :) I love blonde jokes.
Great vlog! I love that you incorporated scripture into yours. Great points! Nice to "meet" you and thanks for swinging by my blog, too!
hi Dawn im so glad i saw your vlog.........my first.......its really so wonderful how you turn to the bible for everything.........and it even gives you the right answers.............
I love the way you use scripture as an analogy in life. Great job with the video. You looked great.
Great vlog! I have been wanting to try this but didn't think I had the capability until my 12 year old told me I could use the skype cam! Maybe I'll have to give it a try!
Thanks for the encouragement! I needed it today!
Great video! All of us are 1st timers but you did really great! Love that you had a scripture with your Vlog...I did not have that this week...but maybe next week!
Excellent Vlog! I am going to check out the blog carnival. Maybe I will get brave enough to post video again soon.
you did a great job!!
I like your vlogs...you have a very sweet voice!
That was awesome. Love that you included the Lord in your VLOG! Awesome!
How cool!! We got to hear your voice...that's awesome. Great job Dawn. Even the youth get tired.
And I loved seeing your kids waking up in the background!
Coming over from Tim's place. It is great to meet another Sister in Christ!
I love the scripture you just quoted. I recently memorized it.
You did an awesome job! I am going to attempt to figure out how to create a vlog!
Love,
Beth
Stopping over from Tim's blog and it is awesome to "meet you". You did a GREAT job!!! Seriously that was beautiful despite you being tired.
Blessings,
Jill
Post a Comment