Friday

walking (in faith)

 

Tonight as I sit ready to share a testimony of how your prayers are being heard for yours truly in this recovery..all I can come up with just now is how good it felt to go walking today!

And in the sunshine after a huge storm this morning, who knew ?!

I only got in a mile and my two walking buds where patient to walk at a snails pace..oh I kid a turtles..but still at this rate, I should be up to two and then three again soon.  Still we all enjoyed the laughter as we kidded about how short of  breathe I was.

Feeling like my prayers are being heard!

Psalm 66:20

"Praise be to God,
       who has not rejected my prayer
       or withheld his love from me!"

Speaking of love..I've also had the thought that while I really do love cooking eating I have a new desire to go back to my vegetarian roots eating lighter more raw and less heavy foods.

Now that I finally kicked the bad drinks habit and made friends with H2O..it should be easier to start a new habit..so whatever is going on with this new attitude I really hope read pray it last..because the 8th verse sounds promising enough!

Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
       and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
       and he will make your paths straight. [a]

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
       fear the LORD and shun evil.

8 This will bring health to your body
       and nourishment to your bones."

And finally while I know your all just sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to see "before and afters"  I'm still 20% swollen and not ready. Instead I would like to wait till you can really tell the difference..however the wait may just be worth it, because I had this thought.."wouldn't it be fun to vlog it?"

That's short for video blogging and my first ever!

So since I'm not ready to "show and tell" I will leave the choice of pix vs. vloging  up to the comments I receive. So here's your chance to voice your vote.

Now on a last note..I have a sweet blog friend which some of you may already know whose developed major back issues and I would really like for us all to say a prayer for Jenn as well as go give her a cyber hug..

thanks I knew I could count on you!

name_Page_0   

6 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

vlog, blog...doesn't matter to me. I just want to see the transformation! :)

Tamra said...

oooOOooh, a vlog is so fun! But,making one can be much more time consuming, so if it meant waiting longer then I'd just take the pictures. hehe

www.tamragirl.com

heidi said...

I've been toying with the idea of a weekly vlog! Don't they seem like fun? AND a reason to get dressed. Unless you were planning to do it in your little pink robe? ;-)

Unknown said...

Dawn, thank you so much for your prayers and concern for me. I am truly blessed to call you friend.

I'm so glad you were able to get out and walk. I bet that felt great. I will continue to uphold you in prayer.

j said...

Either way or BOTH!! How about both! I just can't wait to see.

kris said...

I don't care, either... gald you got out and about! Still praying for you friend!