One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
I’d like to be a “supersonic angel” doing whatever HE bid me to do..and I wouldn’t mind looking like this either! Participation inspired by this super hero..now go make yours at The Hero Factory..and tell me if you did ;0)
I’d like to be a “supersonic angel” doing whatever HE bid me to do..and I wouldn’t mind looking like this either!
Participation inspired by this super hero..now go make yours at The Hero Factory..and tell me if you did ;0)
Yeah, because who would wear undies outside of their clothes like that?
I love that you chose Angel wings. I just couldn't get past the light saber!!I love how you are focused on Christ even when you are funning around with the Hero Maker.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yeah, because who would wear undies outside of their clothes like that?
I love that you chose Angel wings. I just couldn't get past the light saber!!
I love how you are focused on Christ even when you are funning around with the Hero Maker.
Post a Comment