One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
She's having her day tomorrow and all she wants is this..
Defiantly doable ;)
Aw, she'll love it! Hope she has the best day tomorrow. Love those freckles.You'll have to tell me about your cake....hehehe.
Oh Dawn, she is so precious!!!
Four years old?! That Barbie head is pretty great! :) Lisa~
Tell Sissy I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is absolutely adorable!!
Happy birthday to her! I hope you have a fun day together!
She's so pretty! And I would have fun with the Barbie head too! Have a great week Dawn.
Hey I am nor sure what this says about me but I am in my thirties and I want one too!!! ;)Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!!!Heather S.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw, she'll love it! Hope she has the best day tomorrow. Love those freckles.
You'll have to tell me about your cake....hehehe.
Oh Dawn, she is so precious!!!
Four years old?! That Barbie head is pretty great! :) Lisa~
Tell Sissy I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She is absolutely adorable!!
Happy birthday to her! I hope you have a fun day together!
She's so pretty! And I would have fun with the Barbie head too! Have a great week Dawn.
Hey I am nor sure what this says about me but I am in my thirties and I want one too!!! ;)
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!!!
Heather S.
Post a Comment