Thursday

O'boy o'boy o'boy!

 

My sweet SIL and little brother are having their son

today via C-section!

the small blessings 010

He will be welcomed by 3 Aunty's 1 Uncle 3 grandma's 2 grandpa's 7 cousins and 1 big sister!

And even though I'll have to get in line.. I can't wait to hold kiss and cuddle this new little blessing whose about to rock my little brothers world!

And just so you know they are naming him "Miles" meaning "milestone" this should tell you something.

But here's what I really like about the baby's namesake  the initials M.A.S. which is the same as baby's daddy and grandpa's..sweet!

And because I'm the "designated nanny"aka first babysitter in line..I'll let everyone hog him for now but later he's all mine ;)

So please remember momma and my baby nephew "Miles" in your prayers for a safe a healthy delivery.

 the small blessings 168

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love new babies! I will be praying for your SIL and brother and their new little boy.

The Pennington Point said...

We'll be praying for a safe delivery. Lisa~

Valarie Lea said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Beach said...

Congrats Auntie Dawnity!!!!
Heather S.

littletoesandcheerios said...

YAY! Nothin' like a new baby. Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pics of Miles. We have a Miles in our family too. I love the name.

Tamra said...

What a precious time! Please let us know how it all goes, and post pics.
Also love the new blog look!

Tamra @ it all started with a kiss
www.tamragirl.com

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Hey there!

All I can say is that our HF has been so kind and gracious to our family..Miles is 7.6 oz 18 1/2 in long and beautiful!

I'm headed back to the hospital to love and kiss on him some more today!

THanks for the prayers and well wishes!

Stay tuned for pix later!

Boy Mom said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Love the cupcake track!

Great blog!

Heather of the EO said...

Oh, congrats to the whole family!

My first-born is Miles too, so of course I'm a fan of the name :)

The name also means "forgiving and merciful" And my Miles? He totally is! That's good for me, a Mom who makes many mistakes :)

Peace and enjoy that new baby,
Heather

Simply_Pam said...

What a wonderful day it was.. Miles stole our hearts at first sight. Another Mile_stone for this family!

Muthering Heights said...

How wonderful! I can't wait to see photos of him!

Anonymous said...

ho wonderfull, I love new babies. Sorry I haven't been around much. My parents are in town!

kris said...

congrats and can't wait to see pics! what a blessing!

j said...

I saw photos on your mom's blog. He is beautiful Dawn. I love the name Miles. Praise the Lord for this exciting time for your family!

Debra said...

Hello Dawn, congratulations on the beautiful new nephew...(saw pictures on your Mom's blog)I have enjoyed visiting your site tonight.

Thank you so much for commenting on my grandsons blog.

I too, am a blog-aholic!