I can't believe he is five already!
Just this weekend he said many times "I'm gonna be 5 on Monday and then next year 6 and then 7 after that.."
His knowledge sometimes amazes me!
So in honor of the "high five" Birthday I'd like to share brag on some of his accomplishments this year.
5. He can color/cut and construct the finest picture box!
4. He can correctly tell you which way is left and right as well as put on his tennis shoes (on the right feet) cross tie his laces and start the "bunny ears" now..not to forget put his jeep in reverse and turn in the right direction to get where he wants to go...he drives better in reverse then me?!
3. He takes out the trash and will put in a new liner every time he's asked as well as help hang and put away laundry. (I should take a pix of this.. as I don't know how long he will love to help momma do these chores..)
2. He likes to carry in firewood and groceries because he wants to "be big and strong and it's good exercise"!
and finally
#1 He gives the warmest hugs and sweetest smiles at just the right times during the day and says his heart has Jesus in it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROOPER
WE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!
And praise God that He shared you with us!
15 comments:
Too sweet! Happy Birthday Little one!
Hope he has the best one ever!!
I am on facebook and talk to my old HS friends.
Is twitter anything like facebook?
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you have a big boy there! :))
Oh, Happy Birthday to Trooper! What a big boy!
Love that age--they just want to be helpers because they are so big and strong!
Enjoy the day and remember: it's ok to reminisce. Us moms are allowed to do that any 'ol time we want!
Be blessed--
Happy Birthday to Trooper!
Happy Birthday Trooper. Mamaw love you bunches !!
I LOVE that our boys share a birthday!! I'm like a great big kid being WAY excited over this fact :)
Happy Birthday Dude! You are a good lookin' 5 year old!! And you sound like an amazing child of God. Love you because I love your Momma because I love GOD and Love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God!!
(1 John 4:7 I think).
(see, really excited)
What a great way to remember your son's accomplishments! I also love the I heart faces pictures below. Great eye pictures!
That sweet freckled face just gets to me, makes me go Awwww.
Happy Birthday Big Man!!!
Heather S.
AWWWW!!!! He is so cute! (Do you think he can come to my house and help me with my laundry??)
Aloha Dawn:
Happy Birthday to your son! They grow so fast...its amazing the things they learn! That's how good God is.... ~Liz
everyone had a wonderful time at troopers birthdeay party and the weather wasn't to bad either, he made off like a bandit lol nana
Happy birthday to your little guy!
Happy Birthday, Trooper!! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment