Friday

Fill ~in Friday..#100

1. My stomach needs to better communicate  with my brain letting her know she shouldn't listen to the salivatory glands which have not helped the hips or the knees for which have to carry the thighs as well all because it was  influencing the taste buds!
(Amen?)

2. Cheesy Potato casserole is what I ate the most of on Thursday. (because of stomach/brain miscommunication!)

3. The yard  is natures playroom for kids and animals. (and my only avenue for a quite house)
4.  Having an uplifting spiritual  conversation(for real) or getting a body massage (get real) is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of Thanksgiving dinner reminds me of leftovers. (that I had none of this year, yay me!)
6. Sleep is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the week being over , tomorrow my plans include a post about what a blessing Thanksgiving was this year complete with pix  and Sunday, I want to wake up to breakfast in bed, laundry done and well behaved kids!

(hint- hint honey/kids)

Click the box to link up!

2459486282_9be6217be7_t

2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

I'm interested in this potato dish! Sad, all that food I had yesterday and I want more potatoes!!!

Sara said...

Potatoes rock! I ate the most potatoes too...unless pie is supposed to count...

I think yer livin' in a dream world on the breakfast in bed. Maybe you could head to the McD's drive thru in your PJ's??