and he's still saying "Whoa buddy!!"
And I believe the Heavenly Father would say "This is good.."
So do me the honor of only one thing today my fellow bloggettes, give Praise to our DHF for blessing my marriage!
Oh and say "hi" ...as I'm planning a giveaway in celebration of this special day, plus the fact that I'm way over do for a "blog~o~versary" which I'm not even sure how many past 300 post there are?! Alas your gonna get something out of it! :D
"Handmade oval ornament"
OR
Genesis 2:23“At last!” the man exclaimed. “This one is bone from my bone,and flesh from my flesh!She will be called ‘woman,’because she was taken from ‘man."
Today's dialogue: the biblical verse where Adam sees Eve and goes, "Whoa buddy!!"
Gotta love it!
Gotta love it!


13 comments:
NO Way.. Today is my 14th wedding anniversary!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR Husband!
Happy Anniversary!
Praising God with you for the blessing of marriage.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Have a great one!
Awwww, happy anniversary! You two are a precious couple. :)
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration.
Happy Anniversary!!! In an age wrought with divorce it is so heartwarming o see people hitting double digit anniversaries, so congrats to you, too.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
OMG!! Today is mine and my Michael's anniversary as well...who woulda thunk it?? Hope you have a great anniversary!!!! We celebrated this past weekend as my sweety has to work late tonight. What are you guys going to do to celebrate?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!,
Heather S.
Happy anniversary! God's blessings on marriage is something to celebrate, for sure!
btw, what happened to the "open url" option on your comment form? I can't put my blog link in now. :(
http://www.tamragirl.com
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & MANY MANY more!!!
Happy Anniversary and MANY more!
love,
GfG
Congratulations! God is so good!:)
Happy Anniversary!!! And we do have a lot to be thankful for when we have a good marriage. I know so many people that do not.:(
If I win the giveaway I prefer the lovely magnet.
So great to see people in love!!
Post a Comment