Thursday

Something new..

 

I've wanted to put this to use for sometime now.

The fact that I believe we are in the grip of grace was reason enough to start sharing the why's and how's through the Word...so every now and then I will post over here on more serious notes to ponder for awhile.

The first post here is a sermon my dh was blessed to share this past weekend. It warmed my heart to see God's evidence  working through my husbands life.  As the thoughts and insights he shared were not some of which he knew of or I knew him to have 17 + years ago and well now I'm witnessed to see this man  after God's own heart.  I cannot begin to explain the excitement at witnessing this! To see the Savior touch my life through my dh's words and actions as he leads our family is indescribable!

I journalize allot of "out loud scriptural thinking" planning  to share some of those post as over here at this place which is really for the strengthening in the understanding of His daily mercies.

For example I had a sister in Christ share something personally with me very recently and I've asked for permission to post it. It's a great Bible study on Job very quick and easy to understand...waiting for her reply.

(btw~ she would be another great blogger to read! ;)

So dear friends when you have time breeze over for a read and share with me your testimonies also.

Have a blessed and peaceful day in the grip of His grace!

 

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Going to check it out :)

Beach said...

AWESOME!
~Heather S.~