Sunday

My man's B~Day!

 

P9270407

You know him as dh.

I know him as a wonderful daddy and  fabulous husband (aka "the one God made for me".)

Today, we celebrate his 38th Birthday and that's just exciting to me!

Exciting because dh still has all the  energies and enthusiasm that he had when I first met him at 21 ;0)

A great listener, loving,smart and stubborn, independent and gracious,  with a sense of humor and a love for the Heavenly Father that just melts this girls heart!

I am so proud to call him mine ( to say the least) but even more so because of his dedication to building our home all while seeking the Lord at every step.

Always concerned for our families well being...I am soooo blessed to have a wonderful example to our children!

All that aside  just look how cool he is and handsome too!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart~

I know.. I know.. you don't like your pictures..however I'm just so proud of you and wanted my blog friends to have a face to see whom I was bragging sharing about..besides you are  wonderfully and beautifully made (just for me)!

You have accomplished much in your young life…and still continue to inspire me as you serve the Lord, may he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4)

Yours ~ Dawn

4 comments:

marky said...

Happy birthday to your man!

Muthering Heights said...

Happy birthday to your husband...I hope you all have fun celebrating!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Have a great B-Day!! You guys are an awesome couple.

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, our dh's have almost the same birthday! Cool.

Aren't we sooo stinkin' blessed?!