And you will have to trust me when I say this as I can't explain in much detail right now.
I've got to take a few days or week off ...as a result of a few (added) changes around here.
I'm asking for your prayers as we transition our immediate family to receive my dh's 12 yr old nephew in becoming one of our own.
This was not a surprise but still it's a very exciting new chapter of our lives...that I can't wait to share with you all!
I'll have a short write-up on the "Sincerely FRO me to you" as I've got some great pix of him as a baby ...it's how you will begin to understand what's going on and how we got here today.
Rejoice with me...as I've always had a tender spot for this one and have wanted him as my own...only I hadn't realized this till recently.
I'll post pix soon of this past weekend fun with the highlights.
I'll miss you ...and promise to be back as soon as we get settled again.
Thanks for your prayers!
\
“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
12 comments:
Wow! I will definitely be praying for you! Good luck and I can't wait to hear about everything!
I hope the transition goes well!
Can't wait to hear more.
Things will fall into place.
Praying for a smooth transition - can't wait to hear the details!
Blessings upon your expanding family.
You sound very positive and upbeat, so that's a good start! Can't wait to hear more!
Praying for you and your family. I will be looking forward to hearing all about him.
Praying for you as you open your lives and hearts to be richly blessed!
Wow! Although it sounds very nice you are right... it will be a transition.
I will say a prayer for your family.
Be blessed Dawn.
Not sure what is going on, hope to see you this evening and find out more about what all I can pray for you and your family.
Hope your break is AWESOME!,
Heather S.
Wow! Amazing how God works, can't think of a better family to touch this young boy! Let us know!
It is never easy brings someone into your home full time, but God will bless you and this special child! I will pray for you.
Goodness I am behind in reading my reader.
I think its awesome that you are doing this. Ya'll are so awesome. :)
Post a Comment