Or patience is a virtue of few & reward to many,that latter being me!
Not enough time to share all about it...because yours truly is the dh's gofer grab that girl...just want to share brag a bit on how I know I'm blessed to be married to a "took vacation time off to finish a few things around the house this week" honey whose worked so hard on my simply marvelous railing all of it welded and "home made " oh so wonderfully gifted!
Prayers are being answered...today!
![]()
I believe now I can breathe easier when I hear the sounds of feet running abroad up and down!
Dh is saying: "it's not done yet...I still need to cut down post and paint the last set of railing."
Still I couldn't wait to share!
~Dawn ;0)
6 comments:
Oh good job! I would still be waiting if I asked my hubby. :)
Looks wonderful. Beautiful home. Hopefully I will be saying the same thing when it comes to the baby room...so far we have lots to do!
The railing looks great! I bet you are breathing a sigh of relief having that up! I like the new look of your blog!
Oh my goodness, it is so beautiful! I love the ceiling! I love the iron railing!
Yeah! I figured out where to comment. The house looks great. I am waiting for my invitation (that doesn't include bringing my own paint brush!) LP~
We went to a little German Town in TX to have my husbands Vasectomy Reversal, New Brunsfel. We had a wonderful time! I love that you did it all with recycled material!
Post a Comment