This is funny. All my true "'fro" pics are in my attic, so I had to settle for a virtual makeover today. Surprisingly, the last pic I posted looks pretty similar to your curly mop on top. :) Thanks for sharing!
CUte Cute! When I first met Logan, he had only seen pictures of me with long hair. Right before I actually saw him for the first time I went and got my hair cut off. He always tells me he like my hair long, so now he has what he wants. :)
7 comments:
Tested his love... HAH!
I think you look quite fetching!
Jen
This is funny. All my true "'fro" pics are in my attic, so I had to settle for a virtual makeover today. Surprisingly, the last pic I posted looks pretty similar to your curly mop on top. :) Thanks for sharing!
That was a test of his love! Big change! So, how did he like it?
Always best to get those "for worse" days out of the way early...
CUte Cute! When I first met Logan, he had only seen pictures of me with long hair. Right before I actually saw him for the first time I went and got my hair cut off. He always tells me he like my hair long, so now he has what he wants. :)
LOL, he must have passed the test...
He did say fro better or worse, ahem.
Post a Comment