"OK so this is not HOUSE work...but a type of "homework" that I thought was just as big a tackle for me these days..."
After to many vacation pictures!
I now have reinforced proof of the need to EXCERISE
And so I started again walking in my neighborhood.
In order for me to do this I have to walk up a 500 yard steep hill right out the drive.. so maybe it's only 50 yards but this hill should have one of these signs posted on the road...
Feel free or laugh or cry and even become short of breath while reading what I have to say each time I tackle this:
Me: Hello Hill, and noooo your not going to stop me at only 20 paces...
Hill: but I'm steep and your already outta breath...
Me: I'll hyperventilate before I quit!
Hill: wouldn't it be easier to just crawl up?
Me: you make a good point but then my knees would hurt...
Hill: well that's gonna happen any ways cause I'm a very steep hill and your a very outta breath knee poppin girl who has to much weight on herself to really do this...what are you thinking anyway's? Why don't you just march back inside sit down and come up with another excerise plan.
ME: Mr. Hill, it's MRS. OUTTA BREATH KNEE POPPIN WOMAN to YOU, I will make it to the top today tomorrow and the next day, until I am running up and down all over you so watch it buddy cause it's tax payin people like me who pay for your pavement and keep you cleaned up and it's also me whose gonna show you what I was made to do...and that's DEFEAT HILLS like YOU!
“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”- Isaiah 40:31
Giving Thanks to the Dear Heavenly Father for this promise in helping me to tackle even the steepest of these hills.

13 comments:
You Can Do It!!!!
GO!Go!Go!
I totally feel your pain. All it takes is a few bad photos to get me back on the treadmill :)
Good for you! Great tackle. Maybe when we get back from our vacation I'll tackle exercise. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Inspiration!!
I did dream about exercise last night - does that count? (FYI- tennis counts as exercise)
You keep this up. The hill is actually your friend because it is working some serious muscles that need working. One day you will hit that hill and get to the top and not be out of breath.
Keep it up!
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
Good Job! I need to exercise. My arms get tired holding the hairdryer!!
Shoot, thats one grumpy attitudish hill.
You show him whose boss!! Because everytime you climb that hill, you are one step closer to being the MRS. NON OUTTA BREATH NON KNEE POPPIN WOMAN!!!!
:)
What a fun blog! I was so glad to see your Monday post because today is our Poppy's birthday and we must call soon. Your post is hilarious and a great testimony to pressing on. Well done.
“On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.” -Nietzsche
Keep climbing! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Kalisha
You go girl! Great tackle! :D
I'm tackling My Bucket List and a great giveaway. Pop on over to check it out: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/search/label/bucket%20list
Today's Bucket List item was Kiss the Most Beautiful Girl in the World!
LOL I loved it! you go girl! lol
Right on sistah.....you will beat that hill in no time I am sure
:) Heather S.
Oh I have a Mr. Hill too, we call him Mr. Driveway and he is not nice to me, he makes my legs hurt, and I can't breath just getting to the top... I really need to exercise, thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment