Got this from Valarie Lea.
Using only one word to answer, per question. Here goes......
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Handsome
3. Your hair? Colored
4. Your mother? Blessed
5. Your father? Faithful
6.Your favorite thing? Traveling
7. Your dream last night? Clueless
8. Your favorite drink? Iced-Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Heaven
10. The room you’re in? Family
11. Your church? Growing
12. Your fear? Obesity
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthier
14. Where were you last night? Lake
15. What you’re not? Invincible
16. Muffins? Banana
17. One of your wish list items? Ski-Boat
18. Where you grew up? Texas
19. The last thing you did? Backspaced
20. What are you wearing? Skirt
21. Your TV? Disconnected
22. Your pets? Kids
23. Your computer? Fast
24. Your life? Full
25. Your mood? Hopeful
26. Missing someone? Me
27. Your car? Messy
28. Something you’re not wearing? Watch
29. Favorite store? Barnes & Nobles
30. Your summer? Smooth
31. Like(love) someone? Husband
32. Your favorite color? Pink
33. Last time you laughed? Tonight
34. Last time you cried? Thursday
35. Who will repost this? Someone
Are you able to "verbalize in one word" answers?!
WARNING wordy ones: It's tougher then it looks!
4 comments:
O.k. I am gonna try it too.....#28 caught me no idea why, do you never wear a watch for some reason or was that just today? I am sorry I couldn't stop and talk BUSY day....see blog for update on what all we did today. Baby was cranky, Hastings was the very last stop and we were trying to keep the strollers moving. Hope you had a GREAT 4th!!!!
P.S. Thanks for noticing but not sure if I have really lost anything yet or not. Shame on me haven't worked out in I don't know how long cause of all the walking....running to weigh myself which I also haven't done in I don't know how long either.
:)Heather S.
Oh this is good! I needed a post for today and couldn't find anything interesting in my normal, mommy life to write about! Thanks!
You did a good job on this. :)
It is harder than it looks isn't it.
Cute! I don't think I could do the whole one-word-answer thing :) I talk too much!!
Post a Comment