
This weekend begins with my mommas Birthday!
So my sis & I set up a weekend of time and pampering with/for her/us ALL! YEA!
After surprising her with a dozen yellow roses this morning and a yummy Long John donut ( a favorite) I did her hair with SoColor foiling ( yes, I'm a 15 yr veteran stylist cosmo...shhh..don't tell anyone!) Afterwards the two tots and I took her to BG's on the river for lunch and then finished up with a pedicure for her and myself, of course.
Tomorrow she and I are going off to SA to my sisters for another round of pampering, she has a body massage and facial appointment, yes she's loved.
Out to dinner and a chick flick movie and then up on Sunday for breakfast and then head back home to spend time with kiddo's, who during this time will be in the care of daddy.
So why am I so jazzed?
I'm certain this is the best gift He could give me for Mommas day. Time OUT!
You've heard 'bout those moms who need breaks because it makes them better moms, well I'm "ONE OF THOSE" :0/ PLUS+ on the side of all this I had a choice of a gift for myself.
A new digital camera by Sony or a newer CHI blow dryer (to replace the last one I had for 5 yrs).
I picked the most reasonable one of course ;0}

(is there anything better then this one...not even close! Ck it out for yourself...)
Picked it up this morning on sale $79 (reg $125) then I when I plugged it in at mom's I said "listen mom...it's the sound of beautiful hair!" She thought I was being silly, but for the rest of the day kept commenting on my "sexy" hair! giggle,giggle snort.. snort..
Oh yeah~ I got the best of the best!
To sum it up, a "time out" for Mom's day (weekend) and a much needed item is what makes this chick tick...and I'm either easy to please or just simple minded but hey it works for me!
Thank you Lord~ for giving to me through My Dear Husband, please bless him 10 fold and help him to cope with out me ~Amen!
HAPPY MOMMAS DAY to you also!
2 comments:
What a great way to spend the weekend!!!! Happy Bday to your momma and Happy Mother's day to you!!!!!
Oh, how wonderful! Makes me sad that I live half a continent away from my mom and sister.
I am in desperate need of a haircut and color. Can I make an appointment with you? ;-)
I'm looking forward to hearing how your hubby did without the real professional in the house and how you celebrated Mother's Day once you arrived home.
Post a Comment