Monday

Meme of Randomosity

I got this meme from Drama Momma and just because it's fun thing to do when you have
the kids early to bed.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line (4).

Fluer was very aware of her wrinkled silk dress, drab cloak and the absence of a bonnet.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

"And do what, pick up the book I just put down?"

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

"A Showtime series my mom and sister where watching this past weekend"



4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
8:08pm



5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8:07 pm (wow that even surprised me!)


6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A quite nights sleep...THANK YOU LORD!


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I just got home from a Birthday party...bringing in a pot of leftover chili sauce and bowl of shredded cheese.


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My sons homework for his science project.


9.What are you wearing?
What I wore all day and also to the party..cute top and capri jeans with flip flops



10. Did you dream last night?
My dh woke me up "sleep walking" at 1:06Am...I had to tell him it wasn't time to get up and to turn the lights back off...hence the reason I didn't get to dream last night...


11. When did you last laugh?

Today...many times...belly laugh;soft laugh; pretend laugh; sarcastic laugh etc.etc.


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?


Nothing...but color and texture as we are not decorating around here till the "saw dust settles"


13. Seen anything weird lately?

This weekend at a restaurant and it happened to be prom. Beautiful dresses everywhere some in good taste and others made me wonder if their parents paid for them to dress "like that?!"

Amongst this some young girls being escorted by other young girls wearing "thug ghetto" not even a tux...a real shame, in both cases. OK "tomboys" don't want to wear a dress, but to dress in clothes that were not meant for this occasion and pose in a pix that marks a special time in your life, I wanted to shake them and say "what are you thinking?!"

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Now you know what I'm thinking ,as well as me. :D


15. What is the last film you saw?

"What happens in Vegas"


16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Allot!

17. Tell something about you that you dunno.

Will I ever be a size 4/5 again?


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would ask Jesus to come real soon!

19. Do you like to dance?



Very much so...when I did.

20. George Bush.

Just married off a daughter..and got a raise.


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Jaden

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Hunter

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

An RV? yep

Boat? nope


If you want consider yourself tagged. If you do it leave a comment, so I'll know!

Have a great day in the Lord and pray for HIM to come soon!

1 comment:

Beach said...

This looks fun....I will repost. BTW your verse in Proverbs 31 is tapped to my bathroom mirror for our new daily pick me up, will post about it also on my blog.