This here is our middle cutie bu-tooty.![]()
![]()
At only 4yrs old ...he has decided he really likes to go "bowing" (spelt the way he says it) as we have gone quite a bit these past few years with our homeschool group. Each week after "bowing day" he wants to go again and again and again when he wakes up.
In this group of kids there is a young teen who Bowls Professionally already a national winner in 2007.
Anyway's~ he has watched "middle one" and sees potential in him and his love of the game. Well that's nice but I was thinking Pastor; Evangelist; Doctor or something else professional. Although I won't complain if this comes to pass...at least he will do the knocking down, right? However, I'm just thankful I don't decide this...instead the DHF does!
" In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9
1 comment:
He is tooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! :)Heather S.
Post a Comment