(No?! I'm not referring to Vegas although allot of "it" should stay there! ;0D)
Before I continue, I am by NO means comparing myself to that of our savior, JC! I am only looking towards His flawless example.
The temptations He was exposed to in the desert for 40 days, wow have very little comparison to that of the ones I have already failed at on only day three!
Just because I may have planned and put it into action is not how it's happening.
Surrendering your plans and putting that plan into the Fathers more than capable hands is how it happens..agreed?!
I went to bed last night w/out praying with dh as we usually do because I was tired and frustrated with myself.
I slept in and didn't get up to spend time with Him.
The Bible study class didn't have a sitter today, so yours truly stayed home with sitter-less kids.
And I have not done anything other than "hang out" around here..seeking escape. ;0/
So until now I've not even thought of what I'm about to put in typing(writing if you will)
and while I sit here and ponder it all, yes I'm thinking out loud here.
"I'm not sure if this was His plan or mine? However I do know that each day is a new start and more than that each hour/min/sec, it's never to late to SURRENDER...here's proof!"
" No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."
1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
Thanks to the God of Heaven and Earth and owner of my heart~I will "dust off my despair" and go T.Tapp then serve my family in being productive!
Thank you for "listening as I vent" ;0) and for those said prayers, know this... it's powerful stuff when two or more a joined in one accord..Thank you for giving to the Lord!

2 comments:
There you go! Start over! You may find you're more productive for the rest of the day, than you would have been otherwise.
God's still speaking, and you're still listening.
Voice of Truth is the song for you today my friend. Don't listen to that weasily guilt nagger who wants you to focus on failure rather than on your heart's desire to be faithful. Lord, breathe your truth into Dawn's heart, and shower her with Your love and strength today as she seeks to walk in faithfulness with You. Amen
Post a Comment