Biggest day of my life and my, MIL wanted the honor of "doing up " my hair for the big day...an hour till the wedding and what's a future DIL to do but hold her head up
(and all the hair spray) to walk down the isle while at the other end my future husband her son
was thinking..."What did my mother do to my bride?!"
So it's the joke in our circle when it comes to the wedding day, "Dawn's Simpson's hair"...was the biggest/best thing about the whole wedding affair and she wore it better then "Marge!"
I wish I had a way to "display a wedding pix for laughs..but I don't own a scanner and I'm sure you get the idea with this:

OK so it wasn't this bad, my hair wasn't blue. ;0)
You know if I had it to do all over again...I wouldn't change a thing. Even my hair..my DMIL put her heart into this and it was her gift to me, my dh loved me regardless of my hair and the whole event had my DHF blessings all over it!
It was a beautiful day in my memory and the "hair" was just a bonus!
Live~Laugh~but most of all LOVE!
Dawn:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment