Tuesday

A rainbow promise..

Partly cloudy and sunny would describe the drive from Roswell, NM. to Riodusa, NM.
as we drove up to the mountians on our first day of vacation.

Noticing a rainbow in the distance, each color of it pronounced..as the family was looking at the vibrant colors, I was thinking of the promise made to never destroy the earth again by water..however because of the "what promise is this? is this a personell promise Lord? Are we going to have an awesome time?
All this running thr0ugh my head..we ended up "following" this rainbow for 1hr or so until we reached the town we were staying, then it "dissappered" I believe He shows himself to us all the time and I choose to look for understanding whenever it happens. So~" I sing praises and give thanks for His promises to take care of my family!"

This He did as you read on your going to see, what happens next..to be continued.

Dawn :0)

3 comments:

Beach said...

Where exactly did yall end up at? cause we are from Alamogordo, NM. we have been to Ruidoso, NM. many mnay times we love the mountains there. It is so beautiful there. Heather S.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Capitan..Riodusa, NM.

Beach said...

AWESOME we have been there many times ....I miss my mountains.