Tuesday

Don't worry..be happy now! UPDATE

*Co~op class lesson plans and materials for the next 9 wks..
(got my first l/p done 8more to go! Thanks to the Lord!)

*Update SS program for the craddle/kinder class..
(my dm is helping to sew costumes for the kids!)

*Host Focus Living retreat participatants children's weekend program..
[getting bigger!..gonna be a packed weekend!]

*Plan a "child of the King ~Princess party for our soon to be 3yr old..
( sent evites thanks to technology..and to God who gave the brains for this.. Sara's picking up party favors in SA for me ..WOW! I'm feeling elated Thank you Lord for providing good friends!)

*Put together Hondruas mission trip VBS for five nights spanish activities ..and pack for this trip. {God had two teachers offer to help me in this area..YEAH!}

*Sand;prime;paint and stain kitchen cabinets..
(started..gonna be nice!)
*Schedule and host six MonaVie tasting parties..

All while doing already day to day things that a SAHM does plus workout and eat healthier to add to the list..needless to say I wonder how I will do this and yet know the answer is found in:

Philippians 4 :4~7


4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tis time to put this into practice~"hy-ho hy-ho it's off to work I go" ;0) Dawn

4 comments:

Beach said...

Wow you are a busy lady.....don't forget to take care of you too!!!! Heather S.

cajungal01 said...

Ha Ha! I found you too! :0)
Girl, give me some of your energy... if you can get all of that accomplished then head on over to my place and I'll help you keep putting that energy to good use! ;0) You go girl!
:0)
~robin

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Not if WHEN..I get it done!

Because "we can do all things through CHRIST who strenghtens US!

Thanks for posting!

Most of my guests don't "blog".

Dawn:0)

Sara said...

Timing friend. His timing is perfect :0)

BTW - I TAGGED you with my Feb. 23 post... You need to head to my blog and finish your task!