As you see below, I've "hooked up" with some beautiful music by of few of my fav artist.
(After the video you can select on more video's, all are great!)
Music has been a large part of Christ ministry to myself, the funny thing is with my hearing disability you wouldn't think so. However, when the noise in life gets to be to much and thoughts are jumbled, music for me just fills the gaps.
Many times I've heard the Lord speak to my heart in this way. It has come in the form of correction;love; patience and sometimes hurt.
Recently while I was feeling rejected and hurt, a song comes on (while I'm walking on the treadmill) and the lyrics where parallel to the situation I found myself in. It was like Jesus was saying,
" I am rejected daily,do I deserve it? You are rejected less, don't you deserve it?"
WOW, I quickly stopped the "pity party" in it's tracks, as I asked for forgiveness..a real "eye opener":0/
Another time, I remember hearing "Indescribable by Chris Tomlin" and thinking there's
not another word that says it best. Many times we tend to place Him in a box of all our own ideas and
yet can never "close the lid" because he's still so..."indescribable" :0)
It's times like these I grow a lil' more in Christ.
Thank you Father for the gift of Music and the ministry it is to our lives!
Have a great day in the Lord- Dawn ;0)
P.S. Jesus loves U!
No comments:
Post a Comment