However after viewing the blogs of friends and family (knowing they do have lives ;0)
I found some share the "on goings"in their very busy lives as a way to communicate to loved ones they don't visit often with or at the right time, thus allowing them to still be apart of their lives, neat-O!
For others it's been a great "sounding board". Allot like singing in the shower, but w/out an audience. ;0)
I've laughed,cried and rejoiced over many posts and none the less I've enjoyed learning about others relationships with Christ.
As for me it will likely be about where I've been, where I'm headed and why I believe the path of Jesus is the best road taken in this life.
As for the title of this blog, I'm also gonna help Him remind you every time you check in,
Christ Jesus loves you!
Thank you in advance for the blessing of sharing Christ love with you, until the next post blessing and peace to you -Dawn :0)
P.S. Jesus loves U !
3 comments:
Welcome!
It took me awhile to start blogging too... just really don't like the word "blog". Sounds like something that smells nasty, or where ogres live, or that pirates have to drink, or a sound you'd make as you lose your dinner... But - now I see it as my digital scrapbook :0)
I enjoyed your photo shows too!
Love this! Heather S.
Dawn, it's beautiful!
I'm so glad you're doing this!!!
By the way, I just received the book, Homeschooling with a Meek & Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell. It is blessing me beyond measure. Is your study guide from the same author?
- Heather
Post a Comment